Thursday, December 15, 2011

joey roth ceramic speakers

 
 

Sent to you by abbyhami via Google Reader:

 
 

via Design*Sponge by Grace Bonney on 12/15/11


Joey Roth's ceramic speakers are one of the most beautiful (and functional) investments I've ever made. Granted, they were a gift for AC and not for me, but he has assured me (as a first-degree audiophile) that they sound amazing. The price point may put them above some people's budgets if you're not up for saving for a while, but as someone who did that very type of saving, I'm a full convert. If you have an audiophile in your life that you'd like to spoil rotten, these speakers, which were just released in black today, are a great idea. They are one of those rare beasts that satisfy both the function and form demands that constantly battle in my home. Click here to see them and order online. xo, grace

*Joey's speakers are still available in white with the pink wires I love. If they were neon pink, yellow or orange, I would have to save up to get them for myself.


 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment