Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WHAT! IS! THAT?

 
 

Sent to you by abbyhami via Google Reader:

 
 

via Cute Overload by Crazy Pants on 3/7/12

Welcome back to everybody's favorite game show! This week we have a real doozie for you.

Take Our Poll

Tic-toc. Tic-toc. Buzzzzz! Time's up.

Let's get a hint from our WHAT! IS! THAT? guest.

"I live in the Philippines and like to be awake in the night. I love insects, but will also eat vertebrates. I have a specially adapted neck so that I can turn it about 180 degrees in each direction. I am awesome and unusual."


If you said c. a tarsier, you were correct! Join us next time for another exiting round of WHAT! IS! THAT? This week's program was brought to you by the Wikipeedes!


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Unusual animals, WHAT! IS! THAT?

 
 

Things you can do from here:

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment